Each court or tribunal deals with different legal issues and follows a specific set of rules and procedures. A person may be able to represent themselves at an administrative tribunal. They will likely need legal help if their matter goes before the Court of King’s Bench, a federal court, or an appeal court.

If you or others need information about applications, forms, procedures, and costs, refer to the level of court or tribunal responsible for addressing the matter.

Last modified: Thursday, 13 April 2023, 4:42 PM